TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Samanvaya‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website www.samanvaya-bali.com The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions: The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of www.samanvaya-bali.com © 2018. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.
BOOKING CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
2. Your contract with us – A binding contract is made with us on the earliest of either: a) you tell us that you would like to accept our written or verbal quotation and you pay us a deposit (see clause 4) or choose to do so at the time of booking, you make full payment of the cost of your booking; or b) we issue you with a confirmation that will confirm the details of your booking and will be sent to you via email.
3. Paying for your booking – At the time of booking, you will be required to pay for one night’s stay as a deposit for the accommodation.. No shows will be debited by the stored credit details on file.
4. Accuracy – We endeavor to ensure that all the information and prices both on our website and in our brochures are accurate; however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances.
5. Confirmation – Please check your confirmation immediately on receipt. You must contact us as soon as possible if any information appears to be incorrect as it may not be possible to make changes later.
6. If you change your booking – If, you wish to change booking in any way once a binding contract is in place between us (see clause 2), (for example your chosen departure date or accommodation) we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing by email from the person who made the booking. Where we can meet a request we will change the booking subject to the different cost of dates and accommodation.
The amount of the difference in price will be notified to you before you choose to proceed with any change. Where we are unable to assist you and you do not wish to proceed with the original booking we will treat this as a cancellation by you. A cancellation fee will be payable. Except for a change of name, any changes you make before your booking date will be treated as a cancellation and the cancellation charges shown in the section “If you cancel your booking”.
7. If you cancel your booking – Once your booking has been confirmed, to cancel the booking, the person making the booking must email our reservations department to request cancellation. Our contact details are stated on your booking confirmation. Cancellation takes effect on the date we receive your email or the date you cancel online. Last-minute reservations taken by telephone require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation. Last-minute reservations may not be canceled without penalty. In the event of last-minute changes or no show, payment will be taken in full for the reservation made. Valid credit card details will be taken at the time of booking.. The amount of 100% will be payable if canceled less than 60 days prior to your arrival. The amount of 100% will be payable if you do not arrive on your due date unless you have advised us in writing of any delay. The reservation will also be subsequently canceled after midnight or your due arrival date. Cancellations or reservation amendments after check-in will not be accepted for any reason. Early departure will be subject to a full room reservation charge.
Covid – 19 Policy
Covid-19 has been spreading worldwide since January 2020. Any person who currently books accommodation should be aware of the risks associated with it and the worldwide situation changing at short notice. We will therefore refer to our standard cancelation policy if we receive a request to cancel due to issues relating to Covid – 19 within the 60 day period prior to check-in.
However if you can provide proof that your request to cancel is a direct result of Covid-19 restrictions, then the full payment will be taken and we will issue you with a credit voucher for the same length of stay, season, and room type be used with us over the following 12 months.
8. If we change or cancel your booking – It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your booking or cancel it, however, if the accommodation becomes unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to cancel or offer you an alternative. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and correct errors on the website and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed. You may then: a) accept the changed arrangements; b) accepting an offer of alternative accommodation of comparable standard from us, if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value); or c) cancel your booking completely, in which case we will refund you all monies paid by you.
9. Pre authorization of credit card. – We reserve the right to pre-authorize your credit card for the full amount of the booking, once the noncancellation period has passed.
10. Unreasonable Behaviour – Unreasonable behavior and threatening and abusive conduct towards other guests, staff, and neighbors of Samanvaya will not be tolerated. The management of Samanvaya will refuse to allow check in to the reserved room/rooms if in their opinion the unreasonable behavior including threatening and abusive conduct of anyone in your party is likely to cause offense to other guests, members of staff, or to the neighbors of Samanvaya, or if the management of Samanvaya has reasonable cause to believe you or any member of your party will cause damage or loss to the property, its services or facilities. If this happens, the contract between you and Samanvaya will end and you and your party will have to leave Samanvaya immediately and will not receive any refund. We will not have any further responsibility to you after this happens. The management of Samanvaya can also end a stay after check-in and/or at any time during your stay if the unreasonable behavior including threatening or abusive conduct of anyone in your party (including anyone invited onto the property by you) is likely to spoil the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests, neighbors of Samanvaya or members of staff or where you or any member of your party (or anyone invited onto the property by you) has broken or is likely to break any of these terms and conditions. If this happens the contract between you and Samanvaya will end and you and your party will have to leave Samanvaya immediately and will not receive a refund. You may also be responsible for any costs we incur as a result of your behavior or conduct. We will not have any further responsibility to you after this happens. In addition, Samanvaya will not be obligated to accept another booking from you or members of your party in the future regardless of where the booking was made either directly with Samanvaya, online travel agents, or any other booking source.
11. Force Majeure – Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions we will not be liable if our contractual obligations to you are affected by any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. These events can include but are not limited to war, the threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster and adverse weather, sea, ice and river conditions and all similar events outside our control.
12. Your accommodation – This is reserved exclusively for the people named on the confirmation and no other persons are permitted to stay at the accommodation unless this has been agreed with us previously and appropriate payments made (if applicable).
13. Special requests – If you have a special request that does not form part of the arrangements described on the website or in our brochure, please inform us by email at the time of booking. We will do our best to comply with your request but cannot guarantee to do so.
14. Disabilities and Medical Problems – We will do our utmost to cater to any special requirements you may have. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your stay, please provide us with full details before we confirm your booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of your chosen accommodation.
15. Agent Bookings – ” Special Hot Deal” and any other promotional special rates such as “Last Minute Discounts” for example, but not limited to, are only available for the general public to book online through our website. Agent bookings and block bookings of dates are not permissible and will be subject to cancellation and refund in all cases.
16. Special Deals – Special deals such as Early Bird and other such deals are non-refundable. A deposit is paid at the time of reservation and the balance is taken at check-in or will be charged in the event of a no-show or cancellation.
17. Age of guests – As our hotel is small and we want our guests to have a quiet and relaxing experience we are unable to take any bookings for children under the age of 16 years, however, please contact us should you have any specific enquires about this.